Reviews.io is a multi-functional product review app created by the one and only G2. They are trusted by hundreds of brands and have a big impact on the reviews landscape.
However, things aren't as bright as you might think. We dug down and discovered some of their drawbacks and managed to reveal everything that you'll need to know.
First of all, their customer support team can be incredibly slow. We feel like you have a better chance of seeing Superman in front of your window than waiting for them to respond on the same day.
Next, their current plans are excessively overpriced without providing many features in return. If you're a beginner, this isn't the right match.
Also, some of the users have even complained that the widgets might make your website a bit slower than usual.
And, on top of everything, if you ever decide to leave the platform, you won't be able to export your reviews (unless you have their highest plan).
Now, that's not really nice, isn't it?
But don't worry!
There are a lot of other product review apps on the market that will provide you with better features and value.
Our blog post will cover some of the top alternatives to Reviews.io just for you.
So, be sure to keep on reading until the end!
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 4,700+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hands down - Fera Product Reviews is the best alternative option to Reviews.io. It has a bunch more functionalities, lower price plans, better customer support, and more flexibility overall.
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Ask your shoppers for reviews automatically or manually
- Easily manage and grow your customer reviews in the dashboard
- Offer some special awards to the buyers that leave a review
- Get access to hundreds of helpful documents
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Package Deal - 10 original review submissions and 1 live widget.
- Startup Package Deal ($9/month) - 100 original review submissions and 3 live widgets.
- Small Package Deal ($29/month) - 1,000 original review submissions and 10 live widgets.
- Medium Package Deal ($99/month) - 10,000 original review submissions and 20 live widgets.
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
- Semi-Large Package Deal ($199/month) - 25,000 original review submissions and 30 live widgets.
- Large Package Deal ($299/month) - 50,000 original review submissions and 50 live widgets.
- X-Large Package Deal ($599/month) - 200,000 original review submissions and 100 live widgets.
- Enterprise Package Deal ($999/month) - 500,000 original review submissions and 200 live widgets.
Fera Product Reviews Pricing has more price plans than Reviews.io.
Fera Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Automatic follow-ups for better user experience
- Live chat and phone support are available
- Multi-language product review widgets
- Needs some slight dashboard improvement
- Limited review requests on the free plan
Fera Product Reviews beats Reviews.io in every single role.
Type Of Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
This app is perfect for both startups and professional business companies.
Loox Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 10,500+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the runner-up spot of our list, we have the all-mighty Loox Product Reviews. With beautiful-looking widgets and seamless workflow, this specific app will exceed all your expectations.
Why You Need Loox Product Reviews:
- Automatically share reviews between identical product offerings
- Import all kinds of customer reviews with just one simple click
- Increase your brand visibility through the power of social media
Loox Product Reviews Pricing:
- Beginner ($9.99/month) - 100 monthly requests, discounts for photo reviews, ratings, popup widgets, and inline SEO.
- Growth ($34.99/month) - 300 to 6,000 monthly requests, premium widgets, integrations, full customization options, video reviews, Google Shopping, and everything on the "Beginner" plan.
- Unlimited ($299.99/month) - Unlimited monthly requests, unlimited referrals, customer success manager, and everything on the "Growth" plan.
Overall - Loox offers a lot more value in return than Reviews.io.
Loox Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Mobile-friendly and fully responsive widgets
- Special reminders for text reviews
- Intuitive app interface and help center
- Limited features in the lowest plan
- Some serious recurring bugs
- Complicated to set up and use
Loox Product Reviews has a much better help center and customer support.
Type Of Stores Loox Product Reviews Is Best For:
Loox is perfectly suitable for stores that want to boost their sales.
Stamped Product Reviews 4.7 stars with 5,900+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
Loved by thousands of retailers, Stamped is a powerful marketing platform that will help you collect various reviews in the easiest way possible. It has a great workflow and features up-to-date tech.
Why You Need Stamped Product Reviews:
- Increase your sales conversions with customer reviews
- Employ multiple review widgets to your official site
- Allow public or private comments on the reviews
Stamped Product Reviews Pricing:
- Lite Package (Free) - 50 orders, review widgets, social shares, comments, and functional reminders.
- Basic Package ($23/month) - 200 orders, photo reviews, special customer attributes, SEO, and many more.
- Premium Package ($59/month) - 500 orders, individual product upsells, messenger, smart banners, and many more.
- Business Package ($149/month) - 1,500 orders, video reviews, Q&A, Artificial Intelligence analysis, and many more.
Stamped Product Review has much more comprehensive packages than Reviews.io.
Stamped Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- One-click setup procedure
- Various types of UGC
- Supports video reviews
- Certain reviews aren't showing up
- Help documents are hard to understand
- The UI needs to be more intuitive
Stamped Product Review has an easier setup procedure than Reviews.io.
Type Of Stores Stamped Product Reviews Is Best For:
The app is perfectly suitable for mid-range and high-end businesses.
Editorify Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 410+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you're searching for a simple product review app, then you should clearly try the all-new version of Editorify. It has a smooth dashboard, simple controls, and great support.
Why You Need Editorify Product Reviews:
- Showcase the right customer reviews at the right time
- Send requests and collect authentic reviews from customers
- Modify the appearance of widgets to match your store template
Editorify Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Plan (Free) - 50 product reviews and the ability to import reviews (only from Aliexpress).
- Premium Plan ($9.95/month) - Unlimited product reviews, full design customization, and the ability to import reviews from multiple sources.
- Gold Plan ($14.95/month) - Unlimited reviews, premium customization, slider pages, and the ability to import reviews from all sources.
Edirofy's premium plan is much better than the one at Reviews.io.
Editorify Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Blacklist certain keywords
- Import photos and videos
- A special brand star rating
- No automation process
- Issues while importing videos
- Needs more useful features
Opposite to Reviews.io, the Editorify Product Reviews app has a keyword blacklist and rate filters.
Type Of Stores Editorify Product Reviews Is Best For:
Stores that want to expand their social proof and brand awareness.
Autoketing Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 230+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
In just a short period of time, Autoketing Product Reviews has managed to attain hundreds of clients and obtain several awards. It offers great convenience and has decent features.
Why You Need Autoketing Product Reviews:
- Import and export your product reviews with no difficulties
- Showcase some of your most popular testimonials on the site
- Send personalized thank-you emails to all your new customers
- Employ popups to encourage customers to leave reviews
Autoketing Product Reviews Pricing:
- Starter ($4.99/month) - 100 reviews, 100 emails, 1 default star icon, popup reviews, and a review management system.
- Basic ($7.99/month) - Unlimited reviews, 1,000 emails, 175 review icons, popup reviews, and premium support.
- Pro ($14.99/month) - Unlimited emails, 175 review icons, unlimited popup reviews, and premium support.
Autoketing Product Reviews have much more affordable price plans than Reviews.io.
Autoketing Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Various customization options
- Product review management system
- Unique rating icons are available
- Pretty short trial period
- No free plan is available
- No A/B testing for emails
In contrast to Reviews.io, Autoketing Product Reviews features an excellent review management system.
Type Of Stores Autoketing Product Reviews Is Best For:
The app is suitable for businesses that want to manage their review section in the best way possible.
We managed to reach the end! Positively, our top-tier list has helped you find the most suitable alternative to Reviews.io Product Reviews.
Each selection offers great functionalities and reasonable value. So, you certainly won't make a mistake.
If you really want to level up your business be sure to look at our official blog here.
*All information is based on the Shopify app store listings as of January 2023.