Finding a substitute for something can be quite challenging. But, throughout the last few months, we have seen a lot of complaints about Okendo.
Where should we start?
Well, first of all, many customers have been reporting that the application is full of bugs - reviews have been constantly disappearing without any signs.
Secondly, the most important features of the app are placed on their top-tier plans. So, if you want to use this app properly, you will need to spend a very pretty penny.
And thirdly, users reported that their customer support is sleeping on the job.
And, if you don’t believe us, take a look at this example.
So, that’s why we decided to go undercover and find out some of the better alternatives to Okendo.
Scroll through the options we feel are better alternatives to Okendo and compare their characteristics.
Let’s jump straight into it.
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 4,500+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You know it - Fera Product Reviews is, without a doubt, one of the highest-rated apps on the Shopify App Store.
With the assistance of this application, you can collect authentic photo and video reviews submitted by your customers and showcase them on the website.
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Automatically send email requests to your customers
- Display customer testimonials on your official website
- Comment on your reviews and increase engagement
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Package Deal - 10 original review submissions and 1 live widget.
- Startup Package Deal ($9/month) - 100 original review submissions and 3 live widgets.
- Small Package Deal ($29/month) - 1,000 original review submissions and 10 live widgets.
- Medium Package Deal ($99/month) - 10,000 original review submissions and 20 live widgets.
- Semi-Large Package Deal ($199/month) - 25,000 original review submissions and 30 live widgets.
- Large Package Deal ($299/month) - 50,000 original review submissions and 50 live widgets.
- X-Large Package Deal ($599/month) - 200,000 original review submissions and 100 live widgets.
- Enterprise Package Deal ($999/month) - 500,000 original review submissions and 200 live widgets.
Bonus: Fera doesn’t put any limitations on orders.
Fera Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Quick and simple setup
- SEO-friendly reviews
- Great customer support
- Slight limitations on lower plans
- Problems with verification
- No social proof elements
Compared to Okendo, Fera Product Reviews has a quick setup process and excellent support.
Type Of Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
Companies that are seeking a dynamic review app for their website.
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
Rivyo Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 1,800+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rivyo Product Reviews is trusted by thousands of businesses in the world.
It comes with several amazing features that can help you boost your conversion rate and make your store more trustworthy.
Why You Need Rivyo Product Reviews:
- Level up your business by showcasing beautiful review widgets
- Design each object by using the drag-and-drop builder inside the app
- Increase brand visibility on Google Shopping by showcasing reviews
Rivyo Product Reviews Pricing:
- Indie Bundle (Free) - Unlimited product testimonials, send 50 email submissions, import 500 reviews by CSV, import 100 reviews from eCommerce platforms, and rich snippets.
- Starter Bundle ($5.99/month) - Send 500 email submissions, import 1,000 reviews by CSV, import 500 reviews from eCommerce platforms, unlimited photo reviews, and unlimited Q&A.
- Business Bundle ($10.99/month) - Send 1,000 email submissions, import 2,000 reviews by CSV, import 2,000 reviews from eCommerce platforms, Google Shopping, and coupon codes.
- Enterprise Bundle ($15.99/month) - Send unlimited email submissions and import unlimited reviews by CSV & other eCommerce platforms.
The packages on Rivyo Product Reviews offer better value than Okendo.
Rivyo Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Review sidebar pop ups
- Average rating badges
- Social media sharing
- Customization is time-consuming
- Pictures disappearing from reviews
- Unreliable main app servers
Rivyo Product Reviews has better social media sharing tools than Okendo.
Type Of Stores Rivyo Product Reviews Is Best For:
Perfectly suitable for mid-end and high-end companies.
AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews 4.6 stars with 310+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
AiTrillion is an all-in-one Shopify marketing app that merges several tools, including loyalty programs, product reviews, pop ups, product recommendations, and many more.
Why You Need AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews:
- Motivate your regular customers by setting up a loyalty program
- Collect more customer reviews with the automated email campaign
- Capture consumer intent in real-time with web push notification
AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews Pricing:
- Free to install (30 Days Trial) - All essential features are included in this special packaging.
- New ($49/month) - Up to 5,000 customers and access to all the premium features.
- Growth ($99/month) - Up to 10,000 orders per month and access to all of the features on the app.
AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews offers a 30-day free trial, while Okendo only offers a 14-day trial.
AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Review management system
- Customizable templates
- Several VIP-tiered rewards
- App connectivity issues
- Hard to set up and install
- Significant widget bugs
AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews has a much more organized review management system than Okendo.
Type Of Stores AiTrillion Loyalty & Reviews Is Best For:
Mainly recommended for users that are searching
HulkApps Product Reviews 4.6 stars with 280+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
HulkApps Product Reviews is here to handle the whole job - it can conveniently send automatic review results to customers and display them on your websites in the most covenant way possible.
Why You Need HulkApps Product Reviews:
- Boost conversions by collecting individual product reviews
- Pre-configure important structure data in Google Shopping
- Set up an average rating widget for quick feedback
HulkApps Product Reviews Pricing:
- Starter Plan ($9.90/month) - Unique reminders, social media sharing, 3 photos and videos, review import, review reply, in-depth statistics, admin notifications, and manual approvals.
- Pro Package ($12.90/month) - Custom layouts, 5 photos and videos, verified reviews, Q & A page, email submissions, review widgets, badges, and AI approval.
In contrast to Okendo, HulkApps Product Reviews offer much more features in their plans.
HulkApps Product Reviews Pros And Cons:
- Bulk import and export
- Review badges
- Theme-friendly design
- Lack of flexibility
- Reviews might disappear
- Pretty slow to load
HulkApps Product Reviews has better widget designs than Okendo.
Type Of Stores HulkApps Product Reviews Is Best For:
Perfectly suitable for users searching for a multifunctional app with various features.
Arrow Reviews Importify 4.9 stars with 98+ reviews
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐
Arrow is an app that allows you to import reviews from different marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Easy, Jet, or even Aliexpress. It has seamless operation features and an easy-to-use interface.
Why You Need Arrow Reviews Importify:
- Import and manage all of your product reviews in one place
- Instantly add new reviews from the marketplace after the initial sync
- Allow users to ask any certain questions about your product offerings
Arrow Reviews Importify Pricing:
- Starter Package ($5.99/month) - 10,000 credits per month, 1,000 reviews per profile, rich snippets, review carousel, and Google Feed.
- Bronze Package ($19.99/month) - 20,000 credits per month, 2,000 reviews per profile, sync reviews, images, and all the features on the “Starter” package.
- Silver Package ($39.99/month) - 35,000 credits per month, 3,000 reviews per profile, videos, email notifications, and all the features on the “Bronze” package.
- Gold Package ($79.99/month) - 50,000 credits per month, 5,000 reviews per profile, translation, automatic sync, and all the features on the “Silver” package.
Arrow Reviews Importify has more comprehensive packages than Okendo.
Arrow Reviews Importify Pros And Cons:
- Photo and video reviews
- Multiple import sources
- In-depth design options
- Slight integration issues
- Bulk upload on certain plans
- Pretty slow customer support
Arrow Reviews Importify has better customer service than Okendo.
Type Of Stores Arrow Reviews Importify Is Best For:
Perfectly suitable for stores that only plan to import reviews from other marketplaces.
Okendo is a decent marketing platform for most startup businesses.
However, we feel the apps mentioned above have better functionality and wider compatibility.