After a ton of policy documents and several confirmation emails, you’ve finally managed to close your Etsy account and switch to Shopify.
But, right after you open the Shopify App Store, you’ll quickly see that there are absolutely hundreds of apps that you can choose from (maybe a hundred times more than on the Etsy platform).
How do you actually know which ones your business really needs?
Well, in this article, we will show you some of the top apps that you need right after migrating from Etsy.
Be sure to stay with us until the end - this way, you won’t miss out on any vital information.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the article.
Apps you need to switch from Etsy to Shopify
- PushOwl Web Push Notifications
- Printful: Print on Demand
- Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS
- Fera Product Reviews
- Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots
PushOwl Web Push Notifications 5.0 stars with 2,200 + reviews
First up on our exclusive list, we have the all-mighty PushOwl. With the assistance of this app, you will be able to send web push notifications directly to the screens of your subscribers and turn them into buyers in no time.
These notifications can be sent out to different devices, including computers, tablets, and even mobile.
It’s trusted by thousands of merchants and comes with all sorts of essential features.
Why You Need PushOwl Web Push Notifications:
- Reach out to anonymous shoppers that abandoned their cart or simply forgot to make the last step
- Gain analytics like revenue, top-selling products and impression tracking for a better marketing plan
- Integrate with a ton of different Shopify apps and fully elevate your business
PushOwl Web Push Notifications Pricing:
- Basic Plan (Free) - You will gain access to back-in stock automation, schedule campaigns, and basic reports
- Business Plan ($19/mo) - You will acquire access to all the basic features + shipping notification, image support, subscriber details, and email reports
Type Of Stores PushOwl Web Push Notifications Is Best For:
Perfect for stores that want to optimize their conversions.
Printful: Print on Demand 4.5 stars with 3750+ reviews
If you had a customized T-shirt or pillow business on Etsy, then you should certainly download the Printful app.
It is, without question, one of the best applications in the print-on-demand marketplace and offers a ton of different functionalities that your business can take advantage of - let’s have a look at some of them!
Why You Need Printful: Print on Demand:
- Do your business without making any serious payments upfront
- Use a ton of interactive tools to create exciting designs and product mockups
- Improve your brand’s overall visibility with customized branding
Printful: Print on Demand Pricing:
- Free Plan (Free) - Everything you basically need in order to run an eCommerce store
- Plus Plan ($9/mo) - You will gain access to Prinful’s premium features and tools
- Pro Plan ($49/mo) - Everything in the Plus plan + promo maker, free file digitization, and premium stock images
Type Of Stores Printful: Print on Demand Is Best For:
For business owners that are mainly focused on offering fully-customized products.
Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS 4.3 stars with 1,550+ reviews
Klaviyo is a unified customer platform that offers advanced email marketing experiences for any online store.
The one thing that makes this particular application stand out amongst all the others is the fact that it comes with several tools for reporting and analytics.
With Klaviyo, you will be able to figure out precisely which parts of your email campaign are offering the most profitable results.
Why You Need Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS:
You will be able to send emails and SMS messages based on customer’s shopping behavior.
Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS Pricing:
- Free Package - up to 250 email contacts and 50 SMS contacts
- Email Package - Up to 500 contacts (upgrade as you grow)
- SMS Package - Up to 150 SMS contacts (upgrade as you grow)
Type Of Stores Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS Is Best For:
Businesses that mostly focus on email marketing.
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 4,300+ reviews
Every successful business needs trust.
So if you want to be successful, then you must have Fera Product Reviews by your side.
With the assistance of Fera, you will be able to collect and display all kinds of reviews, including text, photos, and even videos.
On top of everything, this specific product review app even provides you with the possibility to transfer all of the reviews from Etsy directly to Shopify in just a few clicks - how amazing is that?
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Have complete control over all of your product reviews (approve or decline)
- Customize the review requests to fit your brand’s style and language
- Show your brand’s average review rating in your footer (easily add it with one click)
- A group of professional technicians is available for any kind of assistance that you might need
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Plan (Free) - 10 order review requests per month & 1 active widget
- Start-Up Plan ($9/mo) - 100 order review requests per month & 3 active widgets
- Small ($29/month) - 1,000 order review requests per month & 10 active widgets
- Medium ($99/month) - 10,000 order review requests sent per month & 20 active widgets
- Semi-Large ($199/mo) - 25.000 order review requests per month & 30 active widgets
- Large ($299/mo) - 50.000 order review requests per month & 50 active widgets
- X-Large ($599/mo) - 100.000 order review requests per month & 100 active widgets
- Enterprise ($999/mo) - 200.000 order review requests per month & 200 active widgets
Type Of Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
The app can be used by any type of business model.
Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots 4.8 stars with 1450+ reviews
Let’s not forget your customers are the main part of your business.
So, it’s only fair to provide them with the best experience possible.
The Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots is an all-in-one customer service platform that merges live chat chatbots and messenger to significantly level up your communication with your customers.
Why You Need Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots:
- You will be able to quickly respond back to your customers
- Use intelligent chatbots that can reclaim abandoner cards and increase sales
- Set up and use the whole app in less than 30 seconds
Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots Pricing:
- Free Package (Free) - 3 chat operators and a mobile app
- Communicator Plan ($19/mo) - Free package + live typing preview, visitor data, and account access
- Chatbots Plan ($19/mo) - Free package + unlimited chatbots, unlimited reachable visitors, chatbot templates, and Zapier integration
Type Of Stores Tidio - Live Chat & Chatbots Is Best For:
Perfectly suitable for both small and large businesses.
Migrating from Etsy to Shopify can be pretty hard.
But it is worth it!
Not only will you be in full control of your own store and not have to pay exorbitant fees on each sale, you can avoid mistakes like the one Rachel Emma Waring ran into when she was an Etsy seller.
With the assistance of these 5 apps, you will be able to speed up the entire process and be back to business as usual in absolutely no time!