It's clear to see that wholesale orders can boost your business revenue in a really short period of time. However, just remember - serving both customers and wholesalers in one store can be quite difficult.
Plus, most of the Shopify stores don’t come with any kind of wholesale functionality by default. So, if you're interested in expanding your business to B2B, then you should install some third-party apps to make things a lot smoother and more convenient.
However, as soon as you start looking through the Shopify App Store, you will be able to see that the platform offers hundreds of options.
So, how can you manage to pull off downloading only the best wholesale apps?
Well, don't worry - we've carefully gone through all of the options and narrowed them down to the 7 best wholesale apps that you can possibly find in the Shopify App Store.
But first… Let’s clarify both of the terms B2C and B2B!
What Do B2B and B2C Really Mean?
“B-2-C” originally means “business to customer.” This method involves selling your products directly to your shoppers.
“B-2-B” means “business to business.” This model represents users that sell their goods to other businesses (in bulk and at a lower price).
But you might ask - why should you offer your products for lower prices? Will that be worth it in the end? Well, it actually is…
What Are The Benefits Of Doing Wholesaling On Shopify?
There are a ton of advantages of using the Shopify platform for wholesaling. Below are some of the most distinguishable ones:
Boost Your Sales
By offering your products wholesale on Shopify, you will be capable of significantly boosting your brand’s visibility.
This means that you can easily reach more potential customers and get more sales.
Expand Your Business
Since you’re selling to a retailer who has built a presence and a multifunctional supply chain in this market, you will be able to expand your business without any kind of risks.
Shopify is, without a question, one of the most dependable platforms for doing wholesaling. All your wholesale storefronts are totally protected with passwords and have an SSL certification.
Typically most of the other platforms will charge you a lot of money in order to start doing wholesaling. And, let’s not talk about all the other additional fees and expenses after you start reaching the top.
On the flip side, Shopify has a pretty reasonable membership cost and doesn't have huge transaction fees.
So, now that you have a much better idea of everything, let’s check out some of the best B2B apps on the entire Shopify platform - shall we?
Beautiful, simple reviews for your siteEasily collect, show & grow customer reviews, photos & videos for your business.
What Are The Best Shopify Apps For Wholesale?
- Orbit Wholesale Club
- Fera Product Reviews
- LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder
- Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS
- Gorilla Wholesale
- Wholesale Helper Lock Manager
Orbit Wholesale Club 4.7 stars with 690+ reviews
First up on our exclusive listing, we have the all-mighty Orbit Wholesale Club. It is a pricing management software that works for both wholesale and retail requirements.
Practical, cost-effective, and reliable - these are the three words that can better describe this specific app.
Why You Need Orbit Wholesale Club:
- Customize the total prices based on the quantity added to the shopping cart
- Allow some of your loyal consumers to pay after a certain period
- Set order minimums per collection, product, or variant for your consumer
- You will be able to set a “free shipping” tag on certain products in your catalog
Orbit Wholesale Club Pricing:
- Basic Plan ($39/month) - You will get access to order minimums and a quick order form
- Professional Plan ($69/month) - Everything from “Basic Plan” + custom prices, net terms, and volume discounts
Type Of Wholesale Stores Orbit Wholesale Club Is Best For:
Perfectly suitable for any type of business - both beginners and professionals.
Fera Product Reviews 4.9 stars with 5,400+ reviews
Like any business, wholesalers need to have a specific section to present all of their customer reviews as well. Not only does this play an important role in the purchaser’s decision, but it can also enhance the image of your brand.
Fera Product Reviews is undoubtedly the best app for this job. It allows you to gather and showcase any kind of consumer reviews, including text, photos, and even videos.
But, what’s most interesting is that this app even allows you to categorize your reviews for each product - providing you with the chance to keep your wholesale business apart from your retailer shop.
Why You Need Fera Product Reviews:
- Easily import existing customer reviews from any kind of platform
- Showcase your reviews on Google Search and Google shopping for better results
- Reward your loyal wholesale consumers with discounts, cash-back, and points
- No developing is required - you can create and edit the widgets on your own
Fera Product Reviews Pricing:
- Free Plan - 10 different order review requests per month and 1 review widget
- Startup Plan ($9/mo) - 100 different order review requests per month, 3 review widgets, full design customization, and live support
- Small Plan ($29 per month) - 1,000 different order review requests, 10 review widgets, advanced customization, and product grouping
- Medium Plan ($99 per month) - 10,000 different order review requests, 20 review widgets, multi-store sync, and priority support
If you want to see all of their packages, then you should certainly visit their official website for more information.
Type Of Wholesale Stores Fera Product Reviews Is Best For:
It’s a perfect solution for people that want to quickly display all of their reviews.
LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder 4.9 stars with 2,700+ reviews
LayoutHub is a super-professional page builder that helps merchants easily set up an online wholesale store in a couple of minutes. You will be able to comfortably pick from several different layouts and elements.
Why You Need LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder:
- All of the layouts (basic & premium) are optimized for high conversion rates
- Designed for various devices - tablets, mobiles, laptops, and more
- Top-speed performance & search engine optimization for a better user experience
- Perfectly compatible with most of the themes on the Shopify platform
LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder Pricing:
- Freemium (Free) - 3-page limit, basic layouts, footer branding, and email support
- Basic ($14.99/mo) - Everything in “Freemium” + 10-page limit, premium customization, and no footer branding
- Pro ($29.99/mo) - Everything in “Basic” + 50-page limit, lazyload images, and live chat support
- Premium ($59.99/mo) - Everything in “Premium” + unlimited pages, unlimited templates, and 100 autosave drafts
Type Of Wholesale Stores LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder Is Best For:
It’s suitable for owners that don’t have a specific wholesale page designed yet.
Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS 4.8 stars with 5,400+ reviews
Even if you’re running a wholesale business, you will need to reach out to more clients and increase your subscription list. And there’s actually no better way of doing this than email marketing. It is definitely one of the best models for promoting products and developing long-term relationships.
Omnisend is a marketing platform used by thousands of eCommerce merchants all over the world. It is incredibly simple to set up and works with all of the Shopify stores.
Why You Need Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS:
- Pre-made email designs & workflows for any kind of occurrence
- View all of your current subscribers through an easy-to-read dashboard
- You will be capable of sending multiple SMS messages anywhere in the world
- Dedicated Omnisend Academy training for a better user experience
Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS Pricing:
- Free Plan (Free) - 500 emails per month and up to 60 worldwide SMS messages
- Standard Plan ($16/month) - 6,000 emails per month and around 60 worldwide SMS messages
- Pro Plan ($59/month) - Unlimited emails and free international SMS/MMS messages
Type Of Wholesale Stores Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS Is Best For:
It is perfectly suitable for wholesale stores that acquire their customers from emails and SMS messages.
Gorilla Wholesale 4.4 stars with 220+ reviews
With the assistance of the all-embracing Gorilla Wholesale app, you will be able to integrate your wholesale channel with the powerful features you know and love.
It was built by several wholesale merchants that are experienced in this role and have thrived across all kinds of challenges throughout their journey.
Why You Need Gorilla Wholesale:
- Offer price breaks or discount offers to people that make a significant number of orders on your page
- Upload all of your existing wholesale prices by attaching the .csv file directly to the platform
- Showcase messages generated by this app in Spanish, German, Italian, and more
Gorilla Wholesale Pricing:
- Standard Plan - Unlimited customer groups, wholesale signup forms, order limits, and shipping rules
- Professional Plan - Everything on “Professional” + Quantity breaks, advanced payments, fully customizable registration form, and CSV price uploads
Type Of Wholesale Stores Gorilla Wholesale Is Best For:
Small business owners that need essential tools for wholesaling.
6) Wholesale Helper
Wholesale Helper Lock Manager 4.9 stars with 120+ reviews
Next up, we have the Wholesale Helper Lock Manager. This app lets you secure pages of your store using customizable locks - allowing you to separate your wholesale business from your retail one.
And, judging by its rating, we can firmly say that it does its job extremely well and makes life a lot easier for most business owners.
Why You Need Wholesale Helper Lock Manager:
- Block specific pages on your stores with a password for better business operation
- Share some secret links with your B2B/wholesale consumers
- Grow your business with the help of their super-professional support team
Wholesale Helper Lock Manager Pricing:
- Premium ($6.99/month) - You will gain access to all of the features with this plan
Type Of Wholesale Stores Wholesale Helper Lock Manager Is Best For:
Individuals that want to have better control over their wholesale business.
That’s it - these are the best wholesale apps on Shopify.
Just remember, all of the options are extremely important.
They can assist you with the entire management procedure and will certainly make things a lot more convenient for you. This way, you will be able to focus on the more important parts of your business.
*All information is based on the Shopify app store listings as of January 2024.